Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids

csd9013
    csd9013

Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids Empty Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids

Post by csd9013 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 8:43 am

Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids and to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and Obama asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 4 questions: First, why did you go to bed the night of the Benghazi raid and only talk to your cabinet one time when you KNEW Americans lives were on the line? Second, why are you President when we still have no clue where you were born? Third, what REALLY happened to all of the money you gave to green energy corporations that are now bankrupt? Fourth, if I don't do my homework I get punished ... why haven't you submitted a budget to Congress when the LAW says you were supposed to submit one by the first Monday in February?

Just then, the bell rings for recess. Obama informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Obama says, "OK, now ... where were we? Oh, that 's right: question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. Obama points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

Actually, I have 6 questions. First, why did you go to bed the night of the Benghazi raid and only talk to your cabinet one time when you KNEW Americans lives were on the line? Second, why are you President when we still have no clue where you were born? Third, what REALLY happened to all of the money you gave to green energy corporations that are now bankrupt? Fourth, if I don't do my homework I get punished ... why haven't you submitted a budget to Congress when the LAW says you were supposed to submit one by the first Monday in February? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And sixth, what the heck happened to Stanley?"

On a serious note this school visit is a metaphor for a fraction of the real questions that BHO needs to be getting from all sides who still love America. We the people will never forget Benghazi or that we hold our leaders ACCOUNTABLE for their actions!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids Empty Re: Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids

Post by Neno Thu 21 Mar 2013, 8:49 am

Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And sixth, what the heck happened to Stanley?"
    In reality, this actually does happen. You get to close to the Jykell or Jykells, look out.... Twisted Evil
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids Empty Re: Obama goes to a school to talk to the kids

Post by zimi31 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 8:53 am

It would be great if the adoring media would ask these questions...and better yet 'The One' would actually give the answers!!!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 9:18 am

The adoring media is scared to ask these questions for fear of what "The One" will have done to them.

zimi31 wrote:

It would be great if the adoring media would ask these questions...and better yet 'The One' would actually give the answers!!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:37 am

csd9013 wrote:The adoring media is scared to ask these questions for fear of what "The One" will have done to them.

Probably true , but then they should all stop calling themselves journalist..'stenographers' is a 'better fit' for them!!! ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:52 am