Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Central Banks Selling U.S. Treasuries As Fight Over Debt Looms

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 5:17 pm

Posted on October 7, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Central banks have been dumping U.S. Treasury bonds because of the debt ceiling problem. The Tea Party will shut down funding if they have their way. This situation illustrates the entire problem. The debt ceiling only ever rises. We will see a rise in taxation and this will help to collapse the U.S. economy and thus the world. These people we call “representatives” only represent themselves and they have no solution to this Sovereign Debt Crisis. It certainly looks like we will be seeing that blast to new highs next year. So hold on tight, this may even hurt a bit.
This entry was posted in Current Events and tagged Debt Ceiling, Sovereign Debt Crisis, U.S. Treasury Bonds by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 4:35 am