Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Gold & the Rally

Gold & the Rally

Post by Lobo on Thu 15 Oct 2015, 6:54 pm

Gold & the Rally

Posted on October 15, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

We need gold to close above 1187.50 tomorrow to signal that a further upside is possible. We need a daily closing above 1206 to suggest pushing higher. If we can get a weekly closing ABOVE 1210, then we can see a pop up to the key technical resistance at the 1285 area. Caution is ADVISABLE. The further we move up without breaking out, the greater the risk of a very sharp drop into the Benchmarks. As far as a real change in trend is concerned, looking across the global market landscape, not everything is lined up yet to imply such an event. We will let you know if this changes at all. So far, this is nothing unusual.

How markets respond to our Reversal System is also a key factor. At the 1985 low, it took several months to elect a monthly bullish. In the case of 1999, we elected monthly bullish within one month of the low. In this case, we still have not elected any monthly bullish since the July low, which warns that this does not appear to be a change in trend and we still have a few months left.

This entry was posted in Future Forecasts, Gold and tagged Gold, Gold Rally by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:07 pm