Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hillary Clinton says her gun confiscation plan would be like a government “Cash for Clunkers.”

Lobo

Hillary Clinton says her gun confiscation plan would be like a government “Cash for Clunkers.”

Post by Lobo on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 12:01 pm

Erich Schlegel/Getty Images
by Patrick Howley16 Oct 20155,670

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says her gun confiscation plan would be like a government “Cash for Clunkers.”

“Australia is a good example, Canada is a good example, the UK is a good example,” Clinton said at a town hall Friday in New Hampshire, referring to mass shootings in those countries.

“That was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and they basically clamped down going forward” on gun control, Clinton said.

“Communities have done that in our country,” Clinton said.

Clinton noted Obama’s “Cash for Clunkers” car buyback program as a good example for gun control.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/16/hillary-clinton-gun-confiscation-will-like-government-cash-clunkers/

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Hillary Clinton says her gun confiscation plan would be like a government “Cash for Clunkers.”

Post by Neno on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

She gotta make President first....lol

Promo CODE: Styles

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Hillary Clinton says her gun confiscation plan would be like a government “Cash for Clunkers.”

Post by duck2000 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm

or at least not get inditted!

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 5:57 pm

i like the "cash for klunkers"part. my guns are not klunkers, so she can keep her cash, and i'll keep my guns

Ronbo
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 6:43 pm

Maybe I need to get out more often? I don't know anyone that has any "automatic weapons" study

ahill
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Post by ahill on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 2:31 am

Ronbo,

You havn't seen my automatic sling shot yet ... lol!

Ann 
(your friendly neighbor from north of the 49th)

....... the ghost made me say that!

Last edited by ahill on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

Ronbo
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 8:26 pm

Don't make me break out my straw and spitwads now  8 That's about all the firepower I have no

csd9013

Post by csd9013 on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 9:38 pm

@Ronbo wrote:Maybe I need to get out more often? I don't know anyone that has any "automatic weapons" study
Ronbo, mine becomes an automatic when I point it at an intruder and I automatically pull the trigger.  tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:03 am