Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Agnico Eagle CEO Warns That The Gold Market Is Heading Into The Perfect Storm

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 4:36 pm

Today Agnico Eagle CEO, Sean Boyd, warned King World News that the gold market is heading into what he describe as “The perfect storm.”
Sean Boyd:  “We’ve always maintained that the (gold) market is not in North America, although a lot of the short-term volatility comes out of the North American market trading paper.  And so the real market is outside of North America, in the East, where populations are growing and wealth is increasing, and that’s what’s going to drive the price of gold as we move forward…

Advertisement
To hear which company investors & institutions around the globe are flocking to
​that has one of the best gold & silver purchase & storage platforms
in the world click on the logo:

“So we are positive (on the price of gold).  We are saying that this market can continue to move up and move steadily.  That’s certainly what we expect to see.

The Perfect Storm
And I think that when people look at how difficult it is to actually find gold deposits and put deposits into production, we could have a situation where there is a realization among investors that the gold market is hitting the perfect storm.”
Eric King:  “Sean, could the perfect storm create the kind of catalyst where all of a sudden people are saying, ‘What happened? Gold is $1,800, $1,900 and on its way to new highs.’”
Sean Boyd:  “We could find ourselves in a situation where there is a realization of both parts of that equation — that the real market is not the paper market, it’s the physical market.  And there’s a huge part of the world that not only wants to own gold, but they also want it very close to them — at the same time as the mining industry is having a tougher and tougher time growing output and finding quality deposits and that is going to be a very bullish scenario for gold.”
http://kingworldnews.com/agnico-eagle-ceo-warns-that-the-gold-market-is-heading-into-the-perfect-storm/

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 3:53 am