Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Economic Conference v General Non-Investor Audiences

Lobo
    Lobo

World Economic Conference v General Non-Investor Audiences Empty World Economic Conference v General Non-Investor Audiences

Post by Lobo Sun 01 Nov 2015, 12:06 pm

World Economic Conference v General Non-Investor Audiences

Posted on November 1, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

World Economic Conference v General Non-Investor Audiences 1920x1080xConference-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.A5X7NG-Geg
    QUESTION: Hello Martin,
    Have you ever considered holding a world economic conference at a university for us younger followers at a more affordable cost. I am sure there are more like myself who would love the opportunity to hear your thoughts on the current issues that plaque our society, as well as ways in which we can fix them going forward. After all it is the younger generations perspective that must be changed if we are to dramatically alter the current situation in the future and generations to come.
    Thanks as always for all you do and the countless individuals like myself you help to enlighten.
    ANSWER:These World Economic Conferences are about investing. They are two day events covering the world in detail. This year includes BOOTCAMP for analysis – how to use the model and one you understand the methodology, you can look at any market in the world and instantly understand its trend.
    We do hold shorter sessions for much less that are for a few hours which are geared for the general public. They are the informative sessions rather than specific investment strategies. So they are two different animals. We do try to address this area as well. We are certainly doing that also with Socrates.
    These WEC events are a tremendous amount of work for we have to cover the world and bring in the correlations for everyone to see. They are fantastic for networking and brings together the world to the point you can see the capital flows within the room.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:03 am