Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Vermont Separatist Movement

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 2:28 pm

Posted on November 3, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The Vermont Republic was, in fact, a separate government that existed from 1777 to 1791. We are now starting to hear rumblings of a separatist movement beginning in Vermont that is right on schedule, according to the 224-Year Cycle of Political Change. Vermont did issue its own coinage and was not one of the 13 colonies. There was a strong debate, and for this reason, Vermont was always known as the “reluctant republic” since some favored a political union with the United States and others wanted to remain independent. In 1791, Vermont joined the United States and became the 14th state, which was the first addition to the original 13 colonies. The rise in separatist movements is once again brewing.
See the Second Vermont Republic
This entry was posted in America's Current Economy, America's Economic History and tagged Separatist Movement, Vermont Republic, Vermont Separatist Movement by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:13 am