Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Myanmar Election

Myanmar Election

Post by Lobo on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:49 am

Myanmar Election

Posted on November 11, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The 2004 October coup that saw Khin Nyunt replaced as prime minister amid reports of a power struggle and corruption have failed to demonstrate that corruption can be eliminated. Any country that has undergone such an event warns that the same culture is likely to return. Now in August, President Thein Sein dismissed rival Shwe Mann and allies from leading roles in ruling the Union Solidarity and Development Party. Burmese security forces surrounded the headquarters of the ruling Union Solidarity and Development Party and removed senior regime figures from office. So, once we see a country act in this manner, the likelihood that it will do so again is very high.

Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi, who was under house arrest back then, now heads the NLD. Buddhists monks accused her of wanting to turn the nation into an Islamic state. Now, Myanmar President Thein Sein has congratulated Aung San Suu Kyi’s on winning the election. We will see what happens with the corruption. Can one person change it? The allegations of her supporting Islam may play a future role as an excuse to resist her when others would have a lot to lose.
(Note: We erroneously published the history first ahead of the election results.)
This entry was posted in The Global Market and tagged Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma, Khin Nyunt by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:34 pm