Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banker: the opening of branches of international banks in the country will support economic developm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banker: the opening of branches of international banks in the country will support economic developm Empty Banker: the opening of branches of international banks in the country will support economic developm

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar - 8:17

Banker: the opening of branches of international banks in the country will support economic development

23-03-2013 01:18 PM

Baghdad (news) .. He banking expert Mohsen Ali, the local banks are unable to perform the requirements of the investment process in the country due to lack of their capital, calling to encourage international banks to open branches in Iraq to support economic development. said Ali (of the Agency news): The commercial banks of government and private No they could fill the requirements of the two processes of investment and economic development Knh advances and loans because of its potential physical and technological limited. and added: investment environment Iraqi needs to international banks sober owns capital High interference and strongly to the local market to contribute to the development of the country's economy through granting loans, stressing the need to give facilities and privileges of international banks to open branches in Baghdad and the provinces. / end / 8. n. p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:53