Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Deadly Baghdad Mosque Attack

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm

By Tim Marcin @TimMarcin t.marcin@ibtimes.com on November 21 2015 3:23 PM

Smoke rises behind an Islamic State group flag after Iraqi security forces and Shiite fighters took control of Saadiya in Diyala Province from the extremist group, Nov. 24, 2014. Reuters

The Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, has claimed responsibility for a deadly attack on a Shiite mosque south of Baghdad, the Associated Press reported Saturday. The attack, which followed Friday prayers, killed 10 people. 

ISIS circulated a statement online Saturday that mentioned just a suicide attack. Iraqi officials said a roadside bomb exploded just a few minutes ahead of a suicide attack inside the building.

The extremist group, which controls large portions of northern and western Iraq, said it targeted "rejectionists," as the group refers to Shiites, according to Reuters. The roadside bomb went off as worshippers left prayers. After security forces arrived at the scene, a suicide bomber detonated an explosive vest. The dual attacks at the mosque, which is in the neighborhood of Nahiyet al-Rasheed, killed a total of 10 and wounded 28 more, the Independent reported.
http://www.ibtimes.com/islamic-state-group-claims-responsibility-deadly-baghdad-mosque-attack-2195084

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:49 pm