Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Market Talk Nov 30th, 2015

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 01 Dec 2015, 1:29 pm

Posted on December 1, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

An extremely dull day for most core equity markets across the globe today with plus or minus 0.5% movements throughout. If anything to write about it was probably that US stocks closed close to the days lows as they all drifted but even that it probably clutching at straws.
Currencies were also quiet today but we did see the DXY (US Dollar Index) climb again (100.28 last seen) but only to close off of its daily high. What the Euro lost was off-set by the GBP and CHF (Swiss). All eyes are still on the ECB and awaiting further stimulus. Even the Swiss Central Bank commented today that they may be forced to take action if the Euro falls upon ECB’s actions. The major news between the FX dealers was the percentage weighting awarded to China in the IMF’s SDR (Special Drawing Rights). They awarded China 10.92% which will obviously be seen within China as a badge of honour. We believe with this inclusion the weightings should now around USD 41.7%; Euro 30.9%; Yuan 10.9%; JPY 8.3% and GBP 8.09%.
The European Bond markets drifted a little today with core and peripherals trading lower (in price higher in yield). The interest rate differential between the US 10yr Bond and the German 10yr Bond traded slightly tighter at +173bp. Germany at 0.48% and USA at 2.21%.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:03 pm