Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Market Talk – December 7th, 2015

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 9:14 pm

Posted on December 7, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Asia saw a mixed session with prices marginally lower but not too much to write home about. It was not until Europe opened did we start to see a pick-up in volatility providing dealers with something to talk about.
The oil and energies market provided the discussion point with TWI, Brent and Nat-Gas all falling between 5% and 6% on the day. We have not seen WTI close this low since early 2009. Obviously, this sell-off resulted in energy stock declines in the states (non-surprisingly led by Exon and Chevron), the result of which saw DOW futures lower by 200 points just ahead of the opening.
Stocks managed to close in positive territory in Europe (DAX +1.2% and CAC +0.9%) but well off their intraday highs. Gold was another commodity that suffered a heavy day closing day over 1.1% at $1073.
Again we saw more flattening in the US bond market as 10’s and Bonds (30yr) rallied an additional 2BP against 5 years. 30yrs are again under the psychological 3% barrier closing at 2.96%. Meanwhile the spread US/Germany at 10yr closed +162BP, whilst at 5yr it closed +174BP.
In the currency markets the USD made ground against most majors closing better by 0.4-0.7% better against the GBP and EURO respectively. Given the weakness in oil the Russian Ruble lost close to 1% with the last trade seen just under the 70 level.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:32 am