Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Are Terrorists Smarter Than We Think?

Post by Lobo on Thu 10 Dec 2015, 1:36 pm

Posted on December 10, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

According to information from The Guardian, there was a civil protection exercise in Paris that took place on the very day of the attacks –November 13, 2015. The pattern emerging is interesting. Back in 2005, on the very day of the attacks on the London Underground, there was also a civil protection exercise. On 9/11 in New York, there was also a simulation as part of a civil protection exercise. There too, confusion existed whether the aircrafts that hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were real or just objects of the exercise.
Of course, there were those who knew the attack was coming and used it for cover to destroy evidence. In WTC7, we had records of all bank manipulations that documented every event back to 1990, and when the Pentagon was hit the room with all the documents to verify the missing $2 trillion was destroyed. I knew what we had. Who knows what other evidence was destroyed in WTC7 based upon the Pentagon incident.
Either there is a leak of when these events will take place from the inside out or they are conducting interesting planning based upon public information. Very curious.

This entry was posted in World News and tagged 9/11, Terrorism, WTC7 by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:22 am