Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Top official: Kurdistan Region, Turkey and US to hold tripartite meeting on ISIS

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Top official: Kurdistan Region, Turkey and US to hold tripartite meeting on ISIS

Post by lonelyintexas on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 3:17 pm

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region—Kurdish presidential Chief of Staff Fuad Hussein said on Sunday that a meeting has been proposed between Erbil, Ankara and Washington to discuss the anti-Islamic State (ISIS) strategy.

“There is a proposal for a tripartite meeting between the United States, Turkey and the Kurdistan Region,” Hussein told Rudaw. “That meeting has been suggested in order to discuss cooperation between these three parties against the forces of Daesh, the terrorists.”

Hussein said that the meeting will be held in the Kurdistan Region.

“This meeting will of course have to be with the knowledge of the Iraqi government,” he added.

Speaking to Rudaw TV, Hussein said that the question of Mosul is under study and that the Kurdish Peshmerga will assist the Iraqi army when the time comes.

The subject of the liberation of Mosul has to be studied well,” said President Masoud Barzani’s chief of staff. “And we must help the Iraqi army, but the problem is that the Iraqi army is not ready for this yet. It is not ready to be part of that battle, and by not being ready I mean militarily.”

Hussein hinted that the Iraqi army might be ready for Mosul once it is done fighting ISIS in “In Ramadi, Tikrit, Baiji and other areas.”

He added, “Whenever that battle is over, it is likely that part of the Iraqi army would be ready and the Peshmerga would then be their partners, too. Then we can, with the assistance and alliance of other countries, liberate Mosul.”

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/131220151  

I am glad to see this meeting coming up, as it deals with MOSUL.  Would be good to see this accomplished in the next 45 days or so.
Thanks
LIT
Dance

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:20 pm