Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU May Drop Visa Requirement for Ukraine

Lobo
    Lobo

EU May Drop Visa Requirement for Ukraine Empty EU May Drop Visa Requirement for Ukraine

Post by Lobo Wed 23 Dec 2015, 12:13 pm

EU May Drop Visa Requirement for Ukraine

Posted on December 23, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The ongoing dramatic events in Ukraine have demonstrated, once again, the high commitment of Maidan protesters and the citizens of Ukraine to become more closely integrated with the European Union. Ukraine now faces immense challenges in terms of democratic transition. Territorial integrity and constitutional stability are major issues on the table in Ukraine.

While USA is asking the EU to extend its sanctions on Russia, at the same time there are high-level considerations going on to drop the visa requirements for the Ukrainian people. This obviously should be done for there are Eastern Ukrainians who are caught up in the asylum camps loaded with Muslims right now. Those who lived in the Eat have lost everything and they cannot sell their property and simply move. Whatever savings they once had are gone and their property values went to zero.

The West abuses Ukraine as a tool against Russia. The West should, in turn, respect the people of Ukraine who are caught in the middle of this political war.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Europe's Current Economy and tagged EU, Ukraine by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:15 pm