Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Clinton’s Gift to Bankers Made Student Loans the ONLY exception to Bankruptcy along side taxes

Lobo

Clinton’s Gift to Bankers Made Student Loans the ONLY exception to Bankruptcy along side taxes

Post by Lobo on Sun 27 Dec 2015, 2:04 pm

Posted on December 27, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Dear Mr. Armstrong,

Since watching ‘The Forecaster’ I read your blog daily: thank you for all you have done to make sense out of the current phase of the economic cycle we are in. Some call it the fourth turning or winter and it helps to see the bigger picture.

About the loans: how do we go about reversing this “…standard consumer fraud since Hillary is the one who supported the bankers in making student loans non-dischargeable in bankruptcy.” How do we undo this new ruling? Will we have to wait until the economy stops functioning, or is there a legal process to undo it.
Respectfully,

Laura

ANSWER: Excluding student loans from bankruptcy was the Clinton gift to the bankers. It was very detrimental for it encourages education to expand prices dramatically knowing there was now no practical check and balance. so it made education far worse.

The end-result will be a default, but it is unlikely that politicians will rise up in favor of students. The bankers pay for their elections so do not count on government for or by the people. That does not exist.

History says this will end very badly. We will see a rise in civil unrest and this can be the seed to a major political revolution down the road. The bankers converted student loans into debtor’s prison, which was outlawed because it was so abusive. There is no reasonable way out of this mess because the bankers bought Washington and if Clinton were to get in, forget it. She will NEVER admit the Clintons ever did anything wrong.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 6:12 am