Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Conspiracy of Collapse

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 11:46 am

Posted on December 28, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION:

Hi Mr Armstrong,

I’m still an avid reader of your blog. A question occurred to me when I read your article on vulture funds.

Do you think that it is possible that a general failure of the economy is organized (or at least pushed )? I mean it would create a captive market for the benefit of USA . If countries start to become autocratic and start stealing money directly from private bank accounts i m pretty sure the money will flee to “safe” countries (or supposed safe).

thanks

ANSWER: There is no real conspiracy. You are attributing way too much intelligence to these people. Vulture funds are simply out to make money to produce high returns by screwing anyone they can. They are now playing this game with Puerto Rico, and will try to do the same to states and municipalities. These funds will often buy debt at a huge discount and then use teams of lawyers to try to force full payment. Vulture funds play the same role as the Roman army during the collapse of Rome — cannibalizing their on country for immediate gains.

This entry was posted in The Global Market, World News and tagged Economic Collapse Conspiracy, Vulture Funds by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:15 am