Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Market Talk December 28th, 2015

Post by Lobo on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:17 pm

Posted on December 28, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Holiday volume and poor order-flow was the name of the game today and can probably be expected for the rest of the run-in to New Year. In Asia China’s Shanghai lost 2.5% whilst the Nikkei made a small gain of 0.56%.

In European trade the Oil market was again the topic of conversation as it declined yet again. Both WTI and Brent were lower by 3.5% on average. The FTSE was closed for a national holiday but the DAX and CAC both suffered as a result of Oil’s decline and saw negative returns of at -0.75% on the day.

In the US too, equity market’s drifted lower as the oil price continued south. With much of the big money already placed for year end, traders used much of the day to catch-up on paper-work, overdue emails and an excuse for an early night! Prices for all Indices hit their lows shortly after the open and spent the rest of the day clambering to return to unchanged. Unfortunately, time got the better of them and we closed with small losses across the board.

Bonds were heavy at the front end but saw support at the longer end of the curve. The two year auction was poorly bid (Treasury auctioned $26Bn) with the average rate at 1.056% with bid-to-cover at 2.8 versus a recent 3.29. Tomorrow we see $35bn 5yr notes auctioned – watch the ratio between Direct and Indirect bidders for who has been told to step-forward! Indirect are major Central Banks while Directs are Primary Dealers domestic Money Managers. 10yr’s closed around 2.23%. The spread between US/Germany at 5yr closed +165bp and 10yr closed 166.5bp.

Precious Metals were also hit today with losses seen for Gold (-0.75%), Silver (-3.2%) and Copper (-1.9%).
This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:34 pm