Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

War: the most prominent of anti-money laundering laws legislated during 2015

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

War: the most prominent of anti-money laundering laws legislated during 2015 Empty War: the most prominent of anti-money laundering laws legislated during 2015

Post by day dreamer Tue 29 Dec 2015, 9:02 pm

War: the most prominent of anti-money laundering laws legislated during 2015

[ltr] 2015/12/29 20:10[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    Confirmed judicial expert Tareq Harb, who said anti-money laundering law passed by parliament, is one of the best laws approved by the House of Representatives because it eliminates most aspects of financial and administrative corruption.
    The war in told all of Iraq [where], "This law requires a strong and significant phenomenon of a money laundering operations, adding, that" the law came to the provisions of a new, including international, and result in the elimination of more laundering money you make banks and bureaux de change ". 
    The war continued, that "the law of parties is also important to some extent, and the law of passports as well," adding, that "in general were not very acts of the House of Representatives as good, but good."
    On the reduction of judges' salaries and Mutvi Judiciary Law, said war, that "the law includes judges, the prosecution and all those working in the judiciary, but has not been enacted so far in the House of Representatives, pending the approval of the legislative power it."
    And between, "The law is now in deliberation to study and discuss its impact on the level covered by the" .anthy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:05 am