Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

payment - Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit Empty Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit

Post by day dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2015, 3:58 pm

Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday 30-12-2015 | 7:23:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EM
    Twilight News / directed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Wednesday to work under the Council’s decision to put controls on the implementation of resolution No. 145 on Pay-term treatment, according to the statement on its website.
    The text of the Cabinet decision on the approval of representatives of the Ministries of Finance and Planning and the minutes of the meeting held on 08.18.2015 in the history of the year 2015, with the deletion of paragraph 3 of the minutes of the meeting included the distribution of funds for projects scheduled payment on credit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]47723
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

payment - Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit Empty Re: Council of Ministers directed the adoption of the payment mechanism on credit

Post by Screwball Wed 30 Dec 2015, 10:39 pm

When does this take effect?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm