Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

2017 the Year from Political Hell

Post by Lobo on Fri 01 Jan 2016, 3:25 pm

Posted on January 1, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Greetings Elections were always the same dates, why is it that we’ve only started discussing them in the last week?

ANSWER: It is not just the USA this time, it is France & Germany plus the referendum vote on Britain leaving the EU. All of this will be a lot of uncertainly in Europe which will drive more capital into dollar on sheer anticipation.

It is not dramatic with USA alone. It is the correlation of all political trends hitting in 2017, In the USA, this is also when everything goes negative and that is the government’s own budget. So this time the public will start to hear more about the budget crisis we face.

This is also why the G20 will start to track all money movement. I reported how as an employer, I cannot even give an employee a gift of more than $25. You cannot buy diner for that or a bottle of champagne. These people have mismanaged government and we are always the problem – never them.

They will FIRST raise taxes and tax enforcement before they will ever reform. What they are doing to Greeks starting today having to report anything of value held outside of banks is the BALLOON. They get away with this and you are next for it will be extended in 2017 everywhere. Then there is the mad rush to move to electronic money to prevent people from hoarding cash outside of banks. This is why we have presented the SOLUTION that necessitates the end of public debt and the end of taxes for both are obsolete when there is no intention of ever repaying the debt.

One small business owner wrote to tell us that when they deposit any cash, they now must supply the bank with photo ID to deposit cash even as a small business owner dealing with the public IN THE UNITED STATES.

The sum of all our worst fears is coming. You will know it by its number – 2017.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 2:56 am