Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

That footage of the U.S. border in Trump's TV ad is actually of Morocco

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:43 pm

3:56 p.m. ET

Screenshot/Youtube

Donald Trump's first TV ad released Monday misses the mark by nearly 6,000 miles. While the footage that appears when the narrator is talking about the Republican presidential candidate's plans to "stop illegal immigration by building a wall on our southern border that Mexico will pay for" seems like it would be of the U.S.-Mexico border, in actuality, it depicts Morocco's border instead:

Politifact traced the images to an Italian television network, Repubblica TV, which posted the video on May 3, 2014. About 800 migrants tried to cross the Moroccan border on May 1, according to the network.

The network's logo and the 2014 timestamp were erased from the footage in Trump's ad. [The Hill]

Rather than admitting an error, Trump's campaign manager instead played the footage's use off as intentional. "No shit it's not the Mexican border," Trump's manager allegedly said, "but that's what our country is going to look like if we don't do anything."

Trump's campaign has also since released a statement saying the choice of this footage was "intentional and selected to demonstrate the severe impact of an open border." Becca Stanek

http://theweek.com/speedreads/597405/that-footage-border-trumps-tv-ad-actually-morocco

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:21 am