Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: We will not be able to pay the employees' salaries as of April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari: We will not be able to pay the employees' salaries as of April Empty Zebari: We will not be able to pay the employees' salaries as of April

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 5:58 am

Zebari: We will not be able to pay the employees' salaries as of April

01/05/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / JD / .. warned Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in a television interview with Roudao network media, that the Iraqi government will not be able employees' salaries for the month of April next April distribution if the oil price remains low, but pointed to the existence of Options Kalaguetrad and raise the price of basic services sovereign bonds and selling.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He Zebari said in the interview seen by Agency / JD / that the Iraqi government is not saying it will not send Peshmerga budget, but they are taken from the internal problems in Kurdistan excuse not to send them, adding that "the Kurdish party in Baghdad," said the President of the Wazzra Haider al-Abadi said that " Peshmerga money go for only one party. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said: It will be 2016 a difficult year for Iraq, because 2015 was difficult, and our expectations in the Ministry of Finance indicate that this year will be more difficult, but not the whole year, the price of oil could rise in the month of September September this year, V90% of Iraq's economy depends on oil, so We had our calculations in order to know what we will do.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued: In the past year, we have succeeded in the distribution of salaries, but this year, according to estimates available to me, we have exposed to the problematic in the month of April has been Antmcn of employees' salaries distribution for the month, this is a reality and people must know. / End[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm