Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Dow Array Still on Track

Dow Array Still on Track

Post by Lobo on Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:53 pm

Dow Array Still on Track

Posted on January 7, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Marty; At the conference you stated that 2016 should be the major turning point in deflation. Do you still see this concluding for the first quarter?
ANSWER: The monthly array in the Dow published here back in July appears to be working on target. November was the reaction high where the Dow reached 1721043 intraday. It picked the May high for 2015 correctly and we still have the first quarter as the main target to pay attention. Not much has changed.
We may yet get that Sling-Shot Move where you take out last year’s low and then swing to new highs. The only difference that seems to be shaping up is that instead of a conclusion for 2017, we may be looking at an extension into 2020 and the general public becomes aware of the crisis in government.
We have to pay close attention now to the Weekly and Monthly Bearish Reversals. It is the monthly which will signal if we are going to get a Sling-Shot and extend this entire mess beyond 2017.
The numbers are the numbers and the arrays are the arrays. My personal opinion does not really matter for it is always the computer which does a far better job than I could do on a personal level.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 4:32 pm