Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ginger-Spice Pancakes

Lobo

Ginger-Spice Pancakes

Post by Lobo on Fri 08 Jan 2016, 8:21 pm

Ginger-Spice Pancakes

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12
Associated with feast days since medieval times, gingerbread is traditionally baked into cookies and cakes for dessert. Here, we've transformed it into a delightful breakfast treat—pancakes shaped like gingerbread girls and boys. They're a guaranteed hit with kids.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
  • 1 1/2 cups milk, plus more as needed
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 Tbs. crystallized ginger puree

Directions:

In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, butter and ginger puree until blended. Make a well in the flour mixture, add the wet ingredients and fold together gently just until no lumps of flour remain. If the batter is too thick, fold in 1 to 2 Tbs. milk as needed.

Preheat an electric griddle to medium heat. When a drop of water flicked onto the surface sizzles and evaporates quickly, the griddle is ready. Spray the griddle and gingerbread-people molds with nonstick cooking spray. Set the molds on the griddle and preheat for 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon 1/3 cup of the batter into each mold, using a spoon to spread the batter evenly to the edges. Cook until bubbles form on top and the pancakes are golden underneath, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the molds, flip the pancakes over and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer the pancakes to a warmed plate.

Wipe the molds clean, spray with nonstick cooking spray and preheat. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:48 pm