Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pressed Sugar Cookies

Lobo
    Lobo

Pressed Sugar Cookies Empty Pressed Sugar Cookies

Post by Lobo Sun 10 Jan 2016, 10:33 pm

Pressed Sugar Cookies Img71l
    Pressed Sugar Cookies
    Pressed Sugar Cookies Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 40 minutes
    Cook Time: 40 minutes
    Servings: 20
    These simple vanilla sugar cookies are perfect for holiday baking. If desired, you can enhance the flavor with a pinch of cinnamon or a teaspoon of freshly grated lemon zest.

• 1K+

Ingredients:

• 16 Tbs. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room
        temperature
    • 1 cup sugar
    • 1 egg
    • 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
    • 1/2 tsp. salt
    • 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
    • Colored sugars or icings for decorating

Directions:

Preheat an oven to 375°F.

In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the egg, vanilla and salt and continue beating until well mixed. Using a spoon, stir in the flour until blended.

Pack the cookie dough into a cookie press according to the manufacturer's instructions. Fit with the desired-shaped cookie plate and press the dough out onto ungreased baking sheets or sheets lined with Silpat nonstick liners, spacing the cookies 1 inch apart.

Bake until the cookies are light golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer the cookies to wire racks and let cool. Decorate with colored sugars or icings as desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Makes 40 to 60 cookies.
    Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library Series, Cookies & Biscotti, by Kristine Kidd (Time-Life Books, 1993).

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:11 am