Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

S’mores - great for evening fun

Lobo

S’mores - great for evening fun

Post by Lobo on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 10:51 pm

S’mores

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time:   5 minutes    
Cook Time:   5 minutes    
Servings:   8  
For a tasty variation, use 24 miniature peanut butter cups or miniature chocolate mint patties in place of the chocolate, or use a mixture of peanut butter cups and mint patties. To toast the marshmallows, use a long stick with a tapered end or a straightened wire coat hanger.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 24 large marshmallows
  • 6 bars (each 1 1/2 oz.) semisweet or milk chocolate, broken into quarters

• 24 whole regular or cinnamon graham crackers, each broken into 2 squares

Directions:

Pierce a marshmallow onto the tip of a campfire stick (see note above). When the fire has died down to a glow, hold the marshmallows over the embers and roast them, turning them constantly, until golden brown on all sides, 3 to 4 minutes.

To make each s’more, place a piece of chocolate on a graham cracker square, top with a roasted marshmallow, set a second graham cracker square on top, and squish the marshmallow and chocolate together to make a gooey sandwich. Makes 24.

Current date/time is Tue 24 Jan 2017, 9:10 am