Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Lemon Curd Tartlets

Lemon Curd Tartlets

Post by Lobo on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm

Lemon Curd Tartlets

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4
For an easy dessert, fill a gingersnap crust with your favorite citrus curd, such as the lemon curd called for here. The spicy, buttery crust is a perfect foil for the curd’s tangy flavor and smooth texture. You can make tartlets or one large tart. Garnish either size with fresh fruit and a scattering of zest.

• Printer Friendly Version

For the crust:

• 1 3/4 cups gingersnap crumbs
  • 5 Tbs. unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • About 1 1 /2 cups lemon curd or Meyer lemon curd
  • 3 or 4 kiwifruits, peeled and thinly sliced
  • 1 Tbs. grated lemon zest

Related Recipes

• Lemon Curd >
  • Meyer Lemon Curd >

Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Butter four 4 1/2-inch tartlet pans with removable bottoms.

To make the crust, in a food processor, combine the gingersnap crumbs and butter. Pulse until the butter is evenly distributed and the mixture starts to clump together. Remove the crumb mixture from the food processor and press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared tartlet pans.

Bake until the crusts are set and begin to brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer the pans to a wire rack and let cool.

Remove the cooled tartlet shells from the pans and gently spoon the curd into the shells. Arrange the kiwifruit slices on top, garnish with the lemon zest and serve. Makes 4 tartlets.

Adapted from The Art of Preserving, by Lisa Atwood, Rebecca Courchesne & Rick Field (Weldon Owen, 2010).

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 10:15 pm