Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Defense and Interior Tmanaan launch the 100 salary advance

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:45 am

The time on Wednesday, 27 March / March 2013 07:50 | |

BAGHDAD / Walid Mehdi
The Ministry of Finance said the lack of liquidity will cause the fire to advance the salary of the 100 employees after it resumed only about two weeks ago, amid reports about the suffering of the Rafidain Bank not recover installments due on the advances of military personnel.
The agent said the Ministry of Finance Fadel prophet that Rafidain and Rasheed suffer financial problems will prevent disbursement of loans to employees, particularly loan the "100" salary due to lack of liquidity available to have said, adding that these problems make banks unable to resume firing loans for long periods.
The Prophet said that the ministry awarded the Directors-General of the banks the power to launch advances and stopped, surprised at the same time of the decision of the Minister of Finance Ali Shukri agency re-launched without the knowledge of the views of bankers. And increased by saying I do not know about the launch of the Minister of Finance and agency again, "supposed to be available to those who previously submitted and general managers should be asked before releasing the new conditions."!
The officials in the ministries and various government institutions not to promote their applications regardless of the "100" salary from the Rafidain Bank despite announcing ministry launched again and all the staff. The staff said that bank officials confirmed the existence of a cash flow problem due to non-payment owed ​​by employees of the defense and interior ministries of who Asthsaloa loans and left their jobs, and later found that their sponsors also affiliated security left their jobs.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Furagency.net%2F

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:39 pm