Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Gluten-Free Brownie Bites

Post by Lobo on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 9:51 pm

Read Reviews

Write a Review
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 16
Baked in our specially designed pan, these rich bite-size brownies are prepared with a mix created by Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc restaurant. You’d never guess they’re gluten free.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1 melting chocolate packet (included with mix) 
  • 12 Tbs. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter 
  • 4 eggs 
  • 1 sugar packet (included with mix) 
  • 1 brownie mix packet (included with mix) 
  • 1 chocolate chip packet (included with mix) 

Preheat an oven to 350°F. Spray the wells of a brownie bite pan with nonstick cooking spray.

In a microwavable bowl, combine the melting chocolate and butter and microwave on medium power for 2 minutes. Stir gently but thoroughly until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps. If the chocolate is not completely melted, microwave on high in 15-second increments, stirring between each increment. Do not overheat. Let cool slightly.

In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until the mixture thickens slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Gently whisk in the cooled chocolate mixture until well combined. Add the brownie mix and stir with a rubber spatula until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.

Place 2 Tbs. batter into each prepared well. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a brownie bite comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes.

Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely. Run a small offset spatula around the edge of each brownie bite well and gently pop out the brownie bites. Repeat with the remaining batter. Makes 32 brownie bites.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 6:19 am