Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Marbled Chocolate Meringues

Post by Lobo on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:07 pm

Read Reviews

Write a Review
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 10

• Printer Friendly Version

• 3 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped (about 1/2
  • 4 egg whites
  • 1 cup sugar

Preheat an oven to 275°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.

In a saucepan, bring 1 to 2 inches water to a simmer. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over the simmering water. Melt, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.

In a bowl, combine the egg whites and sugar. Place over simmering water and whisk until the mixture is hot, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the bowl to a mixer and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form and the mixture is lukewarm, 4 to 5 minutes.

Remove the bowl from the mixer and drizzle the melted chocolate over the egg whites, folding in with a rubber spatula until just marbled.

Using a soup spoon, drop the batter in large mounds spaced 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until crunchy outside and still chewy inside, 35 to 40 minutes. Transfer the pans to a wire rack and cool completely before removing the cookies from the parchment. Store in an airtight container. Makes 20.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma TASTE Magazine, "Totally Chocolate," by Robyn Valarik (Holiday 2001).

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:53 am