Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Toasted Parmesan and Garlic Oil Caesar Salad

Post by Lobo on Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:14 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4
Two stars of Italian cuisine?parmesan cheese and garlic?share the stage in Olivier's enticing oil that brightens bruschetta, grilled meat and poultry, sautéed vegetables and salads.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 2⁄3 cup Olivier Toasted Parmesan and Garlic
      Dipping Oil
  • 2 to 3 slices country bread, each 1⁄2 inch thick,
      cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
  • Salt, to taste
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
  • 2 anchovy fillets, minced (optional)
  • 1⁄8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • Freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, washed, dried and
      leaves separated
  • 1 Tbs. chopped fresh chives

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with crisp, medium-bodied white wines like the Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc, Napa County/Sonoma County from our Wine Club.

In a large sauté pan over medium heat, warm 1/3 cup of the oil. Add the bread cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer the croutons to a paper towel-lined plate, season with salt and set aside.

In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk until smooth. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the remaining 1/3 cup oil. The mixture should be creamy. Whisk in the lemon juice, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.

Place the lettuce leaves and the croutons in a large bowl. Add just enough dressing to generously coat the leaves and toss until they are evenly coated. Divide the salad among 4 chilled salad plates and garnish with the chives. Pass any remaining dressing at the table. Serve immediately.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 6:36 pm