Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Lobster Rolls with Home-Fried Potato Chips

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 16 Jan 2016, 8:49 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4
A favorite in New England, lobster rolls are traditionally served in hot dog buns with potato chips alongside. Our crispy homemade chips are the perfect accompaniment.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 2 russet potatoes, each 8 to 10 oz.
  • 2 quarts canola oil
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • 1 lb. cooked lobster meat
  • 1/2 cup minced celery
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
  • 4 hot dog buns, split lengthwise about two-thirds
      through
  • Melted unsalted butter for brushing
  • Minced fresh chervil for garnish
  • Lemon wedges for garnish

Related Recipes

• Homemade Mayonnaise >

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with rich, full-bodied white wines like the Keswick Vineyards Estate Reserve Viognier, Monticello from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Using a mandoline, slice the potatoes paper-thin. Place in a bowl and add cold water to cover.

In a medium Dutch oven over medium heat, heat the oil to 300°F on a deep-frying thermometer. Drain the potatoes and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Working in batches, fry the potatoes until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and immediately toss with salt.

In a bowl, gently stir together the lobster meat, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Brush the outside surfaces of the hot dog buns with butter. Place the closed buns on the griddle and cook, turning once, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter.

Open the buns and fill them with the lobster salad, dividing evenly. Garnish with chervil and lemon wedges. Serve with the potato chips. Serves 4.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:36 am