Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Constitutional Judge Warns Merkel is Violating the Constitution

Lobo
    Lobo

Constitutional Judge Warns Merkel is Violating the Constitution Empty Constitutional Judge Warns Merkel is Violating the Constitution

Post by Lobo Sun 17 Jan 2016, 1:53 pm

Constitutional Judge Warns Merkel is Violating the Constitution

Posted on January 17, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Constitutional Judge Warns Merkel is Violating the Constitution Udo-Di-Fabio
    German Federal Constitutional Judge Udo di Fabio says the German federal government is constitutionally obliged to take control of border security when European institutions are impaired. Judge Fabio correctly stated:
    “The Basic Law does not guarantee the protection of all people worldwide through de facto or legal entry permits.”
    The constitutional duty of any head of state is to only his own jurisdiction. There is no legal basis for anyone to invade another country based upon their perceived violation of human rights against that nation’s own people. Likewise. no head of state has any constitutional authority to waive the protection of their own people to protect the people of some other state. These are basic legal principles. Anything else assumes the RIGHT to invade other nations, which does not exist.
    This is a message that Merkel is acting far beyond her constitutional authority but the same principles apply in the United States, but we lack judges with integrity. Judge Fabio agreed with Thomas Jefferson that when a government fails to comply with its constitutional mandate, the people have GOD GIVEN RIGHT to revolution. Judge Fabio stated: “All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available”.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm