Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Quick-Braised White Beans with Chard

Post by Lobo on Sun 17 Jan 2016, 9:01 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
This recipe uses Breville’s Fast Slow Pro, a versatile machine that is not only a pressure cooker, which makes quick work of cooking dried beans, but can also be used to sear, sauté, slow cook and more.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1/2 yellow onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 3 Tbs. olive oil
  • 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
  • 1 cup (7 oz./220 g) dried white beans
  • 4 cups (32 fl. oz./1 l) chicken broth
  • 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 1/4 cup (1 oz./30 g) panko (Japanese bread crumbs)

Using a Breville Fast Slow Pro, select the “sear” function and set the timer to 10 minutes. Add the onion, garlic and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the chard and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted about 2 minutes more. Add the beans, chicken broth, rosemary and a large pinch each of salt and pepper. Stir well.

Attach the lid, select the pressure cook function and set the timer to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, release the pressure using the “auto quick” mode.

When the pressure has been released, transfer the bean mixture to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the panko, garnish with more rosemary and serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:12 pm