Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Romano Beans with Almonds

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4
Also called Italian beans, romanos are similar to green beans but have broader, more flattened pods. This simple preparation shows off their robust flavor and texture.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• Sea salt, to taste
  • 1 lb. romano beans, trimmed and cut on the diagonal into 2-inch pieces
  • 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and roughly chopped

Directions:

Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the beans and boil until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a bowl.

Drizzle the beans with olive oil. Squeeze the juice from the lemon half over the beans, and stir in the almonds and salt. Serve immediately. Serves 4.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Cooking for Friends, by Alison Attenborough and Jamie Kimm (Oxmoor House, 2008).

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm