10-Minute Potato Salad
Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Potato salad doesn't get much easier than this. Cook the potatoes in a pressure cooker, which takes just 5 minutes. Then whisk together a simple dressing and toss with the potatoes while still warm so they'll absorb the delicious flavors. Serve this salad alongside our Reuben Sandwich.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 3 lb. large red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 cup water
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped green onion, green portion only
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Reuben Sandwich >
Directions:Put the potatoes and water in a pressure cooker. Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Release the pressure according to the manufacturer's instructions. Drain the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add the green onion, parsley and celery. Add the dressing and stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 8 to 10.