Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Industry put electronic products from the origins of global

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Industry put electronic products from the origins of global Empty The Ministry of Industry put electronic products from the origins of global

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:17 am

The Ministry of Industry put electronic products from the origins of global

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The Ministry of Industry, Thursday, introducing company products industries of electronic tablet computers and mobile phones from the origins of the global solid.
    A statement of the Ministry of Industry and got "obelisk" on a copy of "The company will this year 2013 introduced several products of smart phones and tablet computers after contract with Japanese companies and a pioneer in the field of Chinese electronics industry."
    The statement added that "Japanese and Chinese companies sober working in the field of electronics for the transfer of modern technology to factories and manufacturing operations and part of the software to the company's factories affiliated to the Ministry of Industry for the production of tablet computers evolving in different sizes."
    The statement noted that "mobile phones produced by the company also characterized by many of the characteristics favored by the Iraqi street and the local consumer, where you can place the phone in addition to the tranches of modern techniques will be a surprise to the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:12 pm