Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh calls for the legislation of a special law to taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh calls for the legislation of a special law to taxes Empty Saleh calls for the legislation of a special law to taxes

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He wrote: January 20, 2016
    [size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister suggested that the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Wednesday, legislation of a special law to taxes and not included the budget law, noting that the budget law replaces every year.
    Saleh said in a press statement, said that "obtaining the car tax and cigarettes and cards recharge and alcoholic beverages last year was within the budget of 2015 the law", adding that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ordered to stop the car tax temporarily because of problems in Asthsalha, but did not permanently canceled." .
    He added that "It was an ongoing tax in the budget law," pointing to "the need for special legislation to tax law because the legislation will become law within the budget and temporary for a period of one year."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:07 am