Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce

Lobo
    Lobo

Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce Empty Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce

Post by Lobo Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:52 pm

Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce Img79l
    Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce
    Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 15 minutes
    Cook Time: 35 minutes
    Servings: 8
    Thanks to our French-inspired finishing sauce, you can prepare a restaurant-quality meal in no time. Serve slices of this tender beef with sautéed spinach and a warm farro salad.

Ingredients:

• 2 1/2 lb. (1.25 kg) center-cut beef tenderloin
    • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
    • 2 tsp. vegetable oil
    • 1 cup (135 g) Pinot Noir finishing sauce
    • 2 Tbs. cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces

Related Recipes

Beef Tenderloin with Pinot Noir Sauce Wine-pairing-icon-red

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with smooth, full-bodied red wines like the Bodegas Gancedo Ucedo Mencia, Bierzo from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Let the beef tenderloin stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.

Preheat an oven to 400ºF (200ºC).

Generously season the beef with salt and pepper. In a 5-quart (5-l) ovenproof essential pan or sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil. When the oil is shimmering, add the beef and sear on all sides, about 10 minutes total. Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meat registers 130ºF (54ºC) for medium-rare, 16 to 18 minutes. Transfer the beef to a cutting board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for about 10 minutes. 

Meanwhile, pour off the excess fat from the pan. Pour the finishing sauce into the pan. Set over low heat and stir until the sauce is hot, scraping up any browned bits from the pan bottom. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the butter. Cut the beef into thin slices, spoon the sauce over the meat and serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:59 am