Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Broccolini with Sweet Peppers

Post by Lobo on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:45 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4
Sweet frying peppers, also known as Italian frying peppers, are mild, thin-skinned peppers popular with many cooks in Italy. Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, they are often prepared simply, fried in oil until lightly blistered. Although they can be difficult to find, they often pop up at farmers’ markets during the late summer and early fall. One of the most popular types is called the Jimmy Nardello, but any variety you can find will add its signature flavor to this simple, healthy side dish.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 2 bunches broccolini, about 1 lb. (500 g) total, trimmed
  • 2 Tbs. olive oil
  • Pinch of red pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp. kosher salt
  • 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
  • 1 sweet frying pepper, sliced into thin rings
  • Flaky sea salt for finishing

Preheat an oven to 400°F (200°C).

In a large bowl, toss the broccolini with the olive oil, red pepper flakes, kosher salt and pepper. Transfer to a sauté pan and top with the pepper slices.

Roast until the broccolini is crisp-tender about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with flake salt and serve immediately. Serves 4.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Current date/time is Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 pm