Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Brussels Sprouts with Honey, Rosemary and Walnuts

Post by Lobo on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 2:07 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4
The result of tossing brussels sprouts in honey, olive oil, vinegar and fresh rosemary before a quick stint in the oven? Tender, caramelized, deeply scented and crispy vegetables that even picky eaters can’t resist. This recipe is also delicious prepared with winter squash.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1 lb. (500 g) brussels sprouts, quartered
  • 3 Tbs. olive oil, plus more as needed
  • 2 Tbs. honey
  • 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
  • 1 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 Tbs. hazelnuts

Preheat an oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the 3 Tbs. olive oil, the honey, vinegar and rosemary. Season generously with salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Roast, stirring once about halfway through, until fork-tender and caramelized, about 25 minutes. If the sprouts seem dry when you stir them, drizzle with another 1 Tbs. or more of olive oil.

In a small, dry nonstick frying pan over medium heat, toast the hazelnuts, shaking the pan a few times, until very aromatic, about 3 minutes. Immediately transfer to a cutting board, let cool slightly and chop coarsely.

Transfer the brussels sprouts to a serving dish and toss with the hazelnuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Serves 4.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Pasta Night, by Kate McMillan (Weldon Owen, 2014)

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 1:43 pm