Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Pentagon Plans to Send More Troops to Iraq

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 12:49 pm

© AFP 2016/ SSGT JASON D. BECKSTAND / USMC

01:33 22.01.2016 (updated 06:52 22.01.2016) 

In another blow to the Obama administration’s promise of withdrawal from Iraq, the Pentagon has announced plans to deploy additional troops to "accelerate" its campaign against Daesh.

Earlier this week, US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter met with other key members of the anti-Daesh coalition. Talks between the US, UK, Australia, Italy, Germany, and the Netherlands were partially aimed at convincing Arab states to play a more active role in the fight.

"The object of today is to satisfy ourselves that the balance of the campaign is right…and that we can now capitalize on the setbacks Daesh has suffered in Iraq and move on to tighten the noose around the head of the snake in Syria in Raqqa," British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon told reporters.

While no exact number was given, Carter did say that US personnel is going "to increase greatly as the momentum of the effort increases." The defense secretary cited US success in retaking Ramadi from Daesh.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160122/1033522833/additional-us-troops-iraq.html
Looks like they are gearing up for a move on Mosul.
Thanks
LIT
Dance

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:44 am