Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
zimi31
Zuzu
6 posters

Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said Empty Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said

Post by Zuzu Sat 30 Mar 2013, 9:24 am

Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said

Iraqi money converts to about $5,900 in American currency
    Posted: March 29, 2013 - 9:10pm | Updated: March 29, 2013 - 11:23pm

JView this story on the All-Access Members site

By Dan Scanlan
    A 50-year-old Atlantic Beach man reported the theft Thursday of 7 million Iraqi dinars from his home, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

The Iraqi money, which converts to about $5,900 in American currency, was stolen from the man’s bedroom on Featherwood Drive in Atlantic Beach along with 12 blank checks, police said. He discovered the theft at noon when his bank called to say someone was trying to cash one of the checks for $800, according to the police report.

Police learned several of the stolen checks had already been cashed for a total of $4,000.

Atlantic Beach police are investigating the grand theft along with the Sheriff’s Office.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said Empty Re: Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said

Post by zimi31 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 9:35 am

Yikes...wonder if he was doing a lot of 'talking' and what the heck were they doing in his bedroom!!! If the thief doesn't know it yet...he's about to 'win the lottery'!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said Empty Re: Millions in dinars stolen from Atlantic Beach home, police said

Post by Neno Sat 30 Mar 2013, 10:00 am

What safe deposits boxes are made for... ;)
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sat 30 Mar 2013, 10:23 am

This poor man I hope the police get who ever it is that has done this.Lord help this man recover what has been taken in the name of JESUS,AMEN.
    Aza
    Aza
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Aza Sat 30 Mar 2013, 12:30 pm

u can't tell anyone if u have dinar. governnment can still raid safe deposits. anyway lets pray this person gets his dinar back asap.
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Sat 30 Mar 2013, 12:54 pm

ron-man wrote:This poor man I hope the police get who ever it is that has done this.Lord help this man recover what has been taken in the name of JESUS,AMEN.

I stand in agreement. Amen!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:39 am