Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Cranberry-Apple Relish

Lobo

Cranberry-Apple Relish

Post by Lobo on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 9:36 pm

Cranberry-Apple Relish

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 to 6
A bit more rustic than traditional cranberry sauce, this quick Thanksgiving side dish is sweet but retains a nice tartness. It is also quite lovely on buttered toast the morning after Thanksgiving.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 1/2 lemon, rind and flesh very finely diced
  • 2 cups (16 fl. oz./500 ml) water
  • 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) dice
  • 3 cups (12 oz./375 g) fresh cranberries
  • 1 cup (8 oz./250 g) sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon

Directions:

In a saucepan over high heat, combine the lemon, water, apple, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and partially cover the pan. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, the apple is tender and the cranberries have burst, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving. The relish can also be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Serves 6

Adapted from Sunday Suppers, by Karen Mordechai (Clarkson Potter, 2104).

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm