Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Celente – $15 Trillion Wiped Out In Global Rout But Here’s The Elites’ Secret Plan To Really Screw T

Lobo

Celente – $15 Trillion Wiped Out In Global Rout But Here’s The Elites’ Secret Plan To Really Screw T

Post by Lobo on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 5:45 pm

Celente – $15 Trillion Wiped Out In Global Rout But Here’s The Elites’ Secret Plan To Really Screw The Public
January 23, 2016

Today the top trends forecaster in the world spoke with King World News about the $15 trillion global rout and warned about the elites’ secret plan to really screw the public.
Eric King:  “Gerald, you said this week that this crisis would bring some countries to their knees.”
Staggering $15 Trillion Wiped Out In Global Collapse
Gerald Celente:  “It already is.  It’s bringing countries like Venezuela, Brazil, Congo and South Africa to their knees (a staggering $15 trillion has been wiped out in the global equity collapse so far).  There is one currency after another collapsing….

To hear which company Eric Sprott, James Turk and George Soros invested in that is advancing the digital payments revolution and makes it possible for you to spend gold with a prepaid-card globally click on the logo:
Sponsored

“The declining currencies are reflecting their declining economies.  Nearly a trillion dollars has flooded out of the emerging markets.  This was hot money that once flooded in from quantitative easing that pumped up these economies and it is now fading fast.  
The Elites’ Secret Plan To Really Screw The Public
Let’s get real with this.  By every indicator, quantitative easing doesn’t do it anymore.  That game is over.  But they are going to sucker the public back into the markets and they are also going to wipe out the (public’s) shorts first (before the next leg of this global collapse begins).
http://kingworldnews.com/celente-15-trillion-wiped-out-in-global-rout-but-heres-the-elites-secret-plan-to-really-screw-the-public/

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:38 pm