Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Post by Lobo on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:15 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12
Mashed potatoes enriched with butter, half-and-half and sour cream are delicious on their own?and this dish is amenable to endless embellishments. Here, we fold in roasted garlic paste, which lends a lively kick. Instead of garlic, try adding 1/2 cup chopped caramelized onions or 3/4 cup sautéed sliced mushrooms.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 4 lb. small Yukon Gold potatoes, skins on
      and left whole
  • Salt, to taste, plus 1 Tbs.
  • 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at
      room temperature
  • 1 3/4 cups half-and-half, warmed
  • 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
  • 3 Tbs. roasted garlic paste
  • Freshly ground pepper, to taste

Put the potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover the potatoes by 2 inches. Generously salt the water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain well in a colander.

Set a potato ricer over a large bowl and pass the potatoes through in batches. Add the butter, 1 1/4 cups of the half-and-half and the sour cream and stir until smooth, adding more half-and-half until the desired consistency is reached. Stir in the garlic paste, the 1 Tbs. salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a warmed serving bowl and serve immediately. Serves 10 to 12.

Note: Potatoes boiled whole in their skins absorb less water and produce lighter, fluffier mashed potatoes.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:53 am