Write a Review
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Roasting olives elicits their briny richness and aroma. Combine different varieties as the heat will bring out their distinct characteristics.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 3 cups assorted green and black olives
- 2 rosemary sprigs, cut in half
- Zest of 1 orange, cut into long, thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried chili flakes
- Salt, to taste
Directions:Preheat an oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, combine the olives, rosemary, orange zest, olive oil, chili flakes and salt and toss to coat. Transfer the olive mixture to a small tapas pan and bake until the olives are warmed through, about 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.