Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Roasted Squash with Fresh Herbs

Post by Lobo on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:39 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8
Delicata squash, with its cream-colored skin with green stripes, is one of the prettiest of the winter squashes. Best of all, its tender skin is edible, so you don’t need to go through the trouble of peeling the vegetables. Show them off to best effect by roasting them simply with olive oil and fresh herbs, as in this recipe from The Cook’s Atelier, a cooking school, epicurean center and wine shop in Burgundy.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 3 to 3 1/2 lb. (2.5 to 2.75 kg) small winter squash, such as delicata
  • Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
  • Sea salt, preferably fleur de sel, and freshly ground pepper
  • A handful of fresh herb sprigs, such as thyme, bay leaves and sage

Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).

Cut each squash into about 6 wedges; scrape out and discard the seeds. Place the squash wedges in a large baking dish and drizzle generously with olive oil. Toss to coat the squash evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Tuck the herb sprigs around the squash wedges.

Roast the squash, uncovered, until tender and lightly browned in spots, about 45 minutes, turning the squash once halfway through the cooking time. Transfer the squash pieces to a serving platter and serve immediately. Serves 8.

The Cook’s Atelier, Beaune, France

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:33 pm