Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French Prime Minister: “The European Project Can Fail…”

Lobo
    Lobo

French Prime Minister: “The European Project Can Fail…” Empty French Prime Minister: “The European Project Can Fail…”

Post by Lobo Sun 24 Jan 2016, 12:35 pm

French Prime Minister: “The European Project Can Fail…”

Posted on January 24, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

French Prime Minister: “The European Project Can Fail…” Valls-Manuel-Prime-Minister
    The French Prime Minister, Manuel Valls, said at DAVOS: “The European project can fail if we cannot resolve the security and the issue of refugees.” The idea behind the euro was that a single currency would expand the European economy and allow for free movement. That dream is coming to an end for they see that closing the borders will close trade and that reverses everything.
    The two worst mistakes have been (1) the failure to consolidate member debt, and (2) accepting refugees by the millions from a region that is hostile. For intelligent people, they have demonstrated that book smart is still dumb.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Davos, EU Crisis, Manuel Valls, Refugee Crisis by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm